$325.41 – $979.23
25 and 100 grams containers, meeting UN requirements, unless otherwise specified.
Electroless Copper Plating of graphite powder is an electroless alkaline copper process engineered for activation and copper coating of graphite.
Electroless Copper Plated Graphite Powder
COMPOSITION: Copper coating of graphite powder (other plated metals such as Au, Ni et al are available upon request)
MASS GAIN:: ~30% after copper plating of graphite powder.
PACKAGING: 25 and 100 grams containers, meeting UN requirements, unless otherwise specified.
OPERATING CONDITIONS TO PREPARE PLATED GRAPHITE POWDER
1. Heat graphite at 380 °C for 1 hour.
2. Once cooled, the graphite was added to the sensibilization solution for 30 minutes.
3. The graphite and senisibilization solution was filtered and rinsed with DI water.
4. Graphite was dried in a vacuum oven for 10 minutes at 100 °C.
5. The graphite was added to an activation solution and sonicated for 30 minutes.
6. The graphite and activation solution was filtered again and rinsed with DI water.
7. The graphite was filtered again and rinsed. The filtered product was heated until the powder was dry.
8. The graphite was added to electroless copper solution for several hours to desired mass gain with sonication at 65 °C. The graphite was filtered and rinsed with water.
9. When dry, the graphite mass was compared to before plating to determine the amount of copper deposited.