Nano3D Systems provides revolutionary eLOCOSTM metallization technology and proprietary process chemicals to enable novel 3D microsystems and chipset architectures on a wide variety of substrates.
To be a leading supplier of electrochemical metallization technology and process materials that enable life changing breakthroughs .
- Through-substrate holes and blind vias plating for advanced packaging of 2.5D and 3D microchips.
- Electroless metal photo-patterning on flexible or rigid substrates.
- Plating of controlled expansion interconnects.
- Conformal plating of microparticles.
- And more...ask about our R&D and process development services.
Via SuperfillVoid-free plating of high-aspect-ratio blind and through-substrate vias in glass, silicon and polymers.
Electroless Metal Photo-PatterningUV-litho or laser direct imaging of photosensitive catalytic nanolayers followed by selective plating.
Conformally coated microparticlesMetal shells over regular or irregularly shaped small particles.